Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I want to be rich! $$$...

Well, everyone wants to be rich,
ofcourse. ^^
Today went 1U to conduct a survey of COACH bag.
Hell knows, I started to stared at people's bag,
even after the survey,
when we are going home.
Haha,
assignments really driving me nuts.
Now, I'm bag addicted. ^0^ LOL
Because of coach is branded upper middle range bag,
ofcourse we will too ask something about LV,
Haa~ I love it.
And ofcourse other bags.
But the difficulties we faced is
rich women usually don't like to do questionnaire,
and the are errogant (&*@%#),
but with style. Haha.
What's exaggerate is,
I met a super duper housewife
with uncountable income...
*@%#$
How come this does not happen to me???
Fate ar...
That are the reasons I want to be rich.
By the way,
I met a lot of nice people today too.
Thanks la all.
~Feel release after the survey~
~happy-ing~*^^*