Monday, July 2, 2007

Finally finish the DAMN colour studies

At last... finished!
*tears*
I wanted a ''good effort'' firstly,
but now i think not being late and redo the work
is definately good enough.
Because...
I DON'T HAVE THE DAMN TIME!
I have plenty of deadlines this week.
God ar...
You kidding me o?
I'm damn tired.
For 'your' sake,
please lar don' t do this ever again.
I know advertising is challenging,
but now i'm doing things like the supers.
I'm just an ordinary people, OK?
K, forget about it.
I know that is useless,
all I need is a way to express my feelings.
By the way, I have to go to IKEA tommorow,
to find the bottles i need in another colour studies assignment.
Ok, that was just in passing,
actually, our dentist (downstaires neighbour)
is painting the stairs,
so, we have to go back after 12 hours,
from morning 8 to night 8 pm.
As my class till 3pm,
me and veRon plan to take our monthly photostickers
and looking for the bottle.
Hee Hee XP
Yesterday went to my uncle's
to have a gathering.
I ate a lot of good food. *^^*
I have not been eating good food for an extremely long time.
I really really did enjoy them yesterday.
Whoa hoho. ^0^
Yet, I have not been going home for 3 or 4 weeks.
Miss my parents and sister a lot
(which I don't want to admit it).
I felt that there's an estrangement between us.
Is this only what I think?
Or they feel it too?
Well...
there is always a related things between us,
right?
OK, I have to go to bed,
that's all for today.
Hehe, this is a long one anyway.