Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Here comes the last day of July...

There is still 2 more month, then I'll finish this sem.
Is this a good new or a bad one?
I don't know.
What I know is this sem is a tough sem.
I'm tired about the assignments and reports.
And I couldn't find a way to release my pressure.
The much I work on assignments,
I feel weaker and weaker.
One day I'll crazy...
because of assignments.
I went to aunt house to have dinner today.
I feel better after chit-chatting with her.
Maybe that's the way I can relax.
Not that I say that my friends and housemtes didn't talk with me.
It's just that... everything seems to get related with assignments.
That is torturing and tired.
Just... forget about it... at least for a while.
Is that so hard?
What I need is hear lesser,
and think lesser about assignments.
I feel like going back to Klang.
Then I can have a relax weekend.
With watching TV, sleeping,
and so on.
*Sigh*
Really hope holiday come soon.