Friday, July 6, 2007

What a uni life...

Passed up Media Planning and E-commerce report.
Hurray!
I finally can sleep longer!
Haha, I slept till 2pm today,
Whoooo!
Yaya, I know that's freaky long.
But I haven't slept for so long for a very long time.
Ooooo.... I feel so contented~
OK, this is just for one day.
Because, I still have a lot of things to do.
My assignments will never end.
It's impossible to end...=.=
Like pointalism.
That crazy lecturer,
gave us an pointalism artwork,
and want us to imitate it.
It's A4 size, and there's a lot of things inside.

Yeah~ this is that god damn artwork!
I left a week to finish it.
Mamamia...
Pointalism with poster colour...
Haiz...
OH! I have a presentation on next wedneday.
About a ad I found.
Hell knows why I like that ad,
but can't find 4 points to say.
Yet, E-commerce also have presentation.
Bla bla bla...
My assignments will never end...
Long live JO!