Sunday, August 5, 2007

Going to a musical tonight~

Haha^^
Looking forward to it.
Because my dad has a role in it.
Plus, there have been a very long time I din't see my parents.
Miss them a lot.^^
It has been a very long time I last saw them.
But my sis will not going,
because she has to prepare her trial exam.
Haiz...
Hope that she really do put effort in her exam.
Although she sounds like did put effort,
but according to my experience,
she wont' put much attention.
There is always radio and laptop in front of her.
These really distract people, right?
She just refuse to turn them off,
and claim that she really study.
Does she? I don't think so.
Because her results always tell the truth.
*sigh*
Anyway, hope that she really know what she should do lar.
This is an important year for her future.
She should know.