Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Exam exam...

It's been a ling time I did not blog.
It's just simply because I'm doing nothing.
Not even studying.
You see,
a one-week study week.
Well, I regret for not studying.
Because today's exam SUCKED!
The tips is all there (ofcourse),
but the way the question being asked
is already weird and unpredictable.
So, what the heck I'm memorizing all the thing
but do not know what the question is talking about?
Oh... I'm going to die..
On the other hand,
there are some results being released.
Here are my results:
Media Planning: 36.4/50
Colour Studies: 61.9/80
Interactive Multimedia: 59/70
My results was not bad.
And I got the highest mark in the whole class for IM.
Haha. Unpredictable.
As I did not go to the class,
I don't know much about FLASH,
it's lucky for me to have the marvelous group members,
and surprise I can get 87% for my project,
as most of the people lost their marks there.
To rescue my poor CGPA,
I have to score all subject at least 70% in the exam.
Quite hard for me,
because there will be some subject that is
already a well-known-hard-to-score paper.
Haiz.
Wish me luck...