Friday, December 7, 2007

Crazy studying and Sleeping...

I woke up at 12pm almost everyday recently.
Because I am so get used to sleep very late,
studying.
I study everyday in McD,
because it is too noisy in the house,
some playing music loudly,
or playing anime loudly.
haiz...
Well, they are taking the same course as me,
but they like to study a day before the exam.
Haha,
I am not denying I did that too.
But now I have to finish reading all the notes,
because the subjects this time is not that easy,
although tips is provided.
Hope that the exam will not be too hard.
By the way,
my assignments results for CID and IA have being released.
I got 51/60 for my CID,
and 31/40 for IA.
Erm... in short, I am not satisfied la.
Recently learned how to overlay picture in NeoImaging.
Actually I hope to learn in Photoshop,
but my stupid laptop will hang when I start editing photos.
So, I am going to upgrade my hometown's desktop,
and bring it here.
So that I can learn both Photoshop and Illustrator.
Till then. Toodles.