Friday, February 29, 2008

After a week of torturing...

I had my mid-terms this week.
I almost die.
I'm so shame to say that I give up SPD's test.
Because I don't have enough sleep,
and I suffering headache since the 2 days before.
I feel free now,
but I could not sleep in normal time.
Pity huh?
*pout*
I bet my results sucks.
Arrggghhhhh!

Anyway,
had the last make up course yesterday.
Quite happy that I being praise
by the beauty counselor there,
haha.
She said I'm talented wo...
I'm not talented actually,
working as FOA for 2 months really trained me,
to be fast and nice
when make-up I mean.
And,
I manage to set VR's hair,
with just a glanced at the magazine I bought few days ago.
Haha!
Due to me and VR always the fastest in class,
so today I helped a girl with her hair.
^^
Forgot to take her picture.
= P




Now,
let me show you the "art work" JO did today~~~
*
*
*
*
*

I did VR's make up and hair,
and she did mine~
best partner ever...

Me today~



How was it?
Haha...
Learning not much,
but happy though~



Till then,
guys~
Tata...