Sunday, February 3, 2008

Big shopping again... @ 1U

Ok, this is a secret...
Don't tell my mom,
or else I might die.
As you remember,
I had my CNY shopping at the beginning of Jan,
this time is my very own shopping with friends,
two boy friends.
I planned to buy one only,
but I really can't resist the temptation...
The clothes are like talking to me,
"Try me... try me...,
buy me... buy me..."
So I lost.
Who can I blame?
Definitely myself.
Haiz...
Spent RM 300+ today.
Bought 3 knitted tops
(I don't know why I like knitted tops a lot nowadays),
one dress, and one white satin tie.
Erm...
A bit guilty,
because I spent half of my February pocket money
on clothes.

Red Knitted Top from Pull and Bear
Yellow hooded knit top from Zara
Blue and White Stripe rounded neck top from Zara
Black Dress from Zara

Except the black dress,
don't you think that other is bright colours?
Haha.
I don't understand,
but today I really like warm colours.
^^


Oh, btw,
this is my first time buying clothes from Zara,
don't call me "sua gu"
really is my first time,
found something I afford to buy in Zara.
I'm happy!
Whoa~


And it's my very first time shopping with guys,
and didn't split to shop for our own things.
Haha,
the shops we enter today is available for both
guys and gals,
and to tell you the truth,
this is why I buy too much,
kinda fresh feelings though.
=.='''
Hehe.





Have a presentation on Monday,
but I'm in total
CHINESE NEW YEAR mood.
Yeah!!!




P.S. Shopping @ MV tomorrow!!!