Monday, February 18, 2008

Something wrong with the router at SS2 home

Sorry for not blogging in such a long time.
~~~~~
The CNY almost comes to the end,
and I start my classes today.
Actually last Wednesday,
but still in holiday mood till today.
Muahaha!
I had a great CNY.
^^
But I found out that all the angpows strinks*
Hahaha...
Malaysia's finance not good, huh?
BTW, it's still good and happy to get angpows.
~~~~~
Have to search for company to accept my training ASAP.
As I'm in holiday mood since the beginning of the CNY,
now I'm having problems with my resume and all things.
Not regret though,
just confused...
Well, I'm so lost and don't know which company I shall apply,
I don't want to be in both big and small company.
This really makes myself difficult.
As for big company,
I don't think I have the ablities to have training there,
I think they expect more talented people.
For small company,
I heard one senior said that he don't really have things to do.
He can do whatever he want online.
Boring huh?
That's the reason...
I really dont' know which company I should apply...
Arrggghhh!
So peik chek!
Who can help me?
*****
Wish me luck for the training application.
^^
Till then...