Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A lazy me full of worries

I feel blue~
I've already skipped two days class.
I know skipping class is not a good thing,
and I feel guilty.
It's just that,
I'm suffering insomnia for few days,
worrying my internship and assignments.
This actually is a vicious circle.
When I can't sleep well,
cause me don't have the energy waking up,
thus I suffer headache,
so I'll continue skipping class.
I don't wish things continue like this,
but I just can't control myself thinking.
When I'm stress,
I'll sleep more than I always do.
I know this is not the way to
reduce my stress,
but I can't help it,
because I'm thinking too much before bed.


Went dinner with YX's sis and friend today,
heard them talking about their stress
of studying master and working.
I feel better about my worries,
because compared to theirs,
mine seems like a small small case.
I know things shouldn't compare by it's surface,
but I am lucky that I don't have to take more than this.
Which I don't have a lecturer that is so~ fussy,
that she wanted to fail everyone in the class.
And I don't have some colleague that don't do work,
and have a boss that don't care about others.
Even the life and death,
but only to make himself easy.


Haiz...
Why is this world so complicated?
Can't it be a little bit easier,
and happier?
Sometimes,
I really miss my childhood.
Where everything seems perfect,
happy, and most important,
there isn't any worries.
Where there is always a "happily ever after".
Yet I know,
that is impossible.


Sigh...