Friday, May 30, 2008

Do a lil shopping...

Due to the fact that I'm going to have my internship,
I have to buy a pair of shoes,
and some clothes.
And also to practice taking bus from my place
to the working place.
So, me and RZ went to take bus,
and do some shopping in One Utama.
I bought a knit top,
that I longed for a very long time,
and now it is on 50% sales.
Yeah~
Haha.

And we went to Pasta Zanmai to have a late lunch,
this was my second visit there,
and I like there.
The price is slightly higher than the normal restaurant,
but it is fulfilling.
^^
We dated Eve for dinner at the Curve.
On the way there,
I was involved in an accident.
A motorcyclist was in the opposite way of an one-way road,
so I didn't notice the left hand side of mine,
then BANG!
I fell down, the motorcyclist ride away quickly.
Damn, since when he is in front of me?
Haiz...
What I can say is that I'm so unlucky.
It is pain,
and I have not been fell face down for more than 4 years.
What kind of person is that,
breaking rules,
and ran so quickly.
Thanks to RZ and Eve,
helping me to disinfect my wound.
And bad YX laughing out loud,
when I called him to tell him about the incident.
Anyways,
it feel weird and unlucky for me,
as I'm starting a new sem,
and need courages to face my internship.

Now, for the pictures.






Can see those blue-blacks?
Haiz...

Till then~