Thursday, May 8, 2008

Going back to hometown!!

Will be back tomorrow,
phew,
it has been quite a long time did not go back.
I really feel guilty as a daughter,
it's only a 30-minutes journey back,
but I haven't went back for a month.
I feel excited!
I can meet my friends and relaxing at home.
Haa~ home sweet home.
Plan to read some books,
and adjust back my abnormal daily routine,
as I'm going to start my internship the coming sem,
I really have to adjust back,
if not I'll be dead, so dead.

On the other hand,
thinking of no mamak,
no "pat-gua",
no CY with friend.
I'm a bit sad.
All we can do is chatting in MSN.
Haiz...

Feeling sick now.
I have a severe teeth ache today,
and even caused headache.
And now keep running to the washroom.
After an exam,
I'm a sick cat,
I thought I'll be a "lively dragon".
Meow~