Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I've been tagged by Gureisu

1. What disappoints you the most?
I couldn't achieve what I should and wanted to do for a long long time.

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Venice, Italy.
It's just a very good place to go.
Heard that it will be sinking in few years,
hope that my sponsor appear in a short time.
^.~*

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
Hang out with friends,
for the best is to go singing.
Haha.

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
No, never.

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Seems like it is not going to come true.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Yea~
if I have credit card instead.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Family and close friends.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
USD or RM?
It makes a big different ler...
Anyway,
save, donate, spend it on family and friends, and a trip to Europe.

9. What have you learn recently?
Learn to forgive and being alone.
On the other hand,
some vocal technique and conducting.

10. Give a reason why you want to die ?
Stress, what else?

11. What makes you happy?
For now? It's money. I'm too broke.
Enough sleeping time, shopping, yamcha,
pat gua, joking and all...

12. What have you wished most recently?
World peace? At least have lesser natural disaster.

13. What is your ambition?
To earn a lot of money but I have my time to accompany family and friends.
A specific job? I don't have.
I'm not even sure if I'm in a right field.

14. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Control the mind of people,
and make them good.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Love.
It's the most important thing in the world.

16. What do you do when you're alone?
Day dreaming, watching drama/movie, online, sleeping, eating snacks.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
My impetuousness, low self-esteem, and so on...
But, it do make me who I am now...


18. Give comment on the person who tagged u.
Fashionable, generous, and kind.

19. What is your least favourite animal?
Those are crawling.
Including lizard.
That's why I don't like people call me "cicak".

20. What is your ultimate addiction?
Shopping,
that's what girls like to do,
right?