Friday, June 27, 2008

Life without entertainment

I understand.
Why entertainment is important?
I finally know why is it so~ important.
It's a way to release stress,
and also to draw out from work and all the kiaugh.

I have been sick for 3 days,
and on leave for one and a half day,
all I wanted to do is rest.
The headache has been back for 1 week.
And if I'm not mistaken,
after entering uni,
I did not suffer headache as much/long like now.
I don't know why,
maybe it is a way to evade the stress or work or what.
It really do torture me.
But still I refuse to eat any panadol.

I like the environment,
but some people really can't get along.
There are less than 20 people in our office,
but still there are human relation problem.
The problem is,
they can't avoid talking or meeting,
because of the work.
I really feel that I'm lucky that I'm still studying,
I don't have to talk to those people I don't like,
and not even seeing them is ok.
How am I going to survive after graduate?

Recently I was thinking about my future,
I'm not that kind
who-willing-to stay-in-an-office-for-the-rest-of my-life
type of people,
but I am also not that kind of staying-up-late-to finish-my-work
type of people.
Anyhow,
this is life,
I have to choose either one which I don't like to choose.

Friends.
Is really an important peoples in life.
I can't imagine go on with my life without them.
Talking about friends,
I admit that I'm an incompetent friend.
Sorry for that.
I don't have the mood to listen when I am thinking,
writing or what.
And I'm sorry that I show "It's enough" "It's none of my business" or what on my face.
But things not only bother you,
but single of us.
Everyone have their difficulties,
I'm willing to listen,
but please don't over do it.
I am sorry if I show that face.

An article of raping recall my nasty memory.
I hate that.
But it keeps playing in my mind.
I know I have to forget it,
but it just doesn't go away.
The insecurity,
the anger,
and my stupidity.
What's going on with me?
I am supposed to forget about it,
and go on with my life.
I need to forget it.
Please let me forget it.
The feeling, the smell,
and the memory.
I'm just trying to go on with my life.

I am trying not to be so sentimental.
Please...
I just need to rest.