Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Rolling on the floor~

It's so heaty here.
I don't understand,
few weeks ago still raining all day,
everyday,
like nobody's business.
but now,
hot like hell,
like no one's business too.
Gosh!
I'm in an oven and ready to be served anytime.

Anyway,
I did something stupid but funny recording with my friends yesterday 11pm sth at McD,
we are trying to imitate a Thailand airport announcement at first,
but it turn out an idea of recording our own funny ringtone.
Then it took hours (till 3 am),
and 'n' times of laughing and recording.
Well, at last,
we are so immune to the ringtone we sang,
then finally we succeed!
Haha!
Sorry I will not upload it here,
I don't want to show how funny it is and how stupid we are,
this is too over.
Hahahaha!
Still listening to the ringtone...
It is still darn funny.
Muahahha!!!