Wednesday, December 3, 2008

How am I going to survive?

Not being down, just being honest to my life. I'm so confused, and even regretting taking advertising as my major. Another five months, my degree is going to end, but I don't give a sh*t whether continuing studies or start working. I'm so dead! Watching friends of mine, planning, even working part time, I envy, honestly, I envy. Why don't I have a specific interest, or specialty? Yeah, maybe I am low in self-esteem, I'm good at nothing... and blah blah blah... I just couldn't make up my mind! I hope there is more time for me, but, all of us know time flew faster than how we think it is.

I'm proud of my friends that they have the ambitious, the target, but sometimes, this really makes me feel tiny. Everytime in the conversation, it shows that I'm clueless, the more they said, the more I feel stupid! I'm angry with myself!!! Hate that feeling, I feel like hiding in somewhere, and hope that I wasn't even born!

I really wish I were them. Ambitious, high self-esteem, believe in themselves and have specialty. Why don't I able to be sportive, and able to start a conversation with anyone? Why don't I have a creative mind?

Maybe I'm too greedy, that everything just won't come to me.