Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Randomly random...

Yea... went shopping at Sungei Wang last Saturday.
It was weird stepping in after 2 years, although the structure is still there, but S.W really changes a lot. It was also a exciting and happy day there, because it has been such a long time I spent little amount of money to buy quite an amount of booty. Wakaka!! 6 tops, a pair of gladiator sandal and a belt~! Woots~ Happy~

Well, what I feel weird is that, people skip Christmas there. There are hundreds of shops there, but only one shop playing Christmas Carol!! Can you imagine? Most of them plays "balia" and "disco" CNY songs, which made me feel uncomfortable (Really hate that kind of songs; An interlude here, today I went night market, and they are playing "Hakka" version CNY songs, "Lemon Tree" CNY song, so stupid! Sigh... speechless...). Christmas carols sounds way better than CNY songs lar... Why people skipped Christmas? Christmas is such a wonderful festival. Don't you think so? My gosh! Stop making CNY stupid la!! Follow the tradition, people!!! I don't like "Hakka" CNY songs, neither do "disco" CNY songs and "lemon tree" CNY song!!! Grow up people!!!

Sigh...

Oh yea! One more incident! I read today's newspaper, an article regarding the culture of Nyonya and Baba... In the article, the columnist wrote that Parameswara also called Sultan Iskandar Shah!? I doubt that lar... but just to confirm I am right, I search the net... and Wikipedia said so... Parameswara = Sultan Iskandar Shah. Wth? It is not la... I think... Click here for Wikipedia Is it true? As I remember, he did nothing, except he founded Malacca... Saw that kancil jumping over a dog... And I thought Iskandar Shah is his posterity?? Well... whatever....