Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kids



This is what I found when I was cleaning the house before CNY,
and it was drawn by LIM CHEE CHIA (Me^^) in 1996.
I was 9 years old that year...
Besides this drawing, there are vocabularies too, for spelling test, I believe.
Hahaha...

Ok, just to show off this precious drawing of mine. Blek. =P

************

Opps, I forgot.
My cute nephew~
William... is back!
Ha!

Cute??
He's almost 2, if I'm not mistaken.
He's now running here and there,
talking to himself and everyone.
Absolutely CUTE~
He even has that British accent.
And he pronounces AngPau as "EngPau".

Last but not least,
he remembers me!!!
Wahahaha!!!

Hope to see him again before he's back to UK.
Haha...

Aunty feelings...




To Lynn and Yenn,
I will post the pictures of your home,
as long as I finish edit the pix.
^^