Thursday, April 9, 2009

Totally into it~

Not anything or anyone... just my favorite make-up among all --- Mascara...

Went dinner with Yin at Sunway Pyramid today, and we went in Watson's - gals just couldn't resist going in, do they? even they don't have things to buy - and I saw Majolica-Majorca's mascara. Well, it's not the first time I saw this brand, neither do thier mascara, but today, I'm so in the mood of testing their product. I was once told the mascara was not so good, hence I normally ignore it. But here comes the FATE. Haha. I tested the 'Gorgeous Wing' and my lashes lengthened, then 'Enamel Glamour'... I couldn't believe that I have such long lashes, yea, naturally my lashes was borned long and thick, but more with them... and I found out one mascara has both function 'lash beautifying mascara frame plus'. They are great! No kidding. Every gal should try them. Haha... I feel so pity to remove them... Haiz... I wish I have more money...

Gosh!!! I want that mascara so badly~ It is so going to be my next target. Muahaha!!



(Up) Without mascara; (Down) With Majolica-majorca's mascara.
HUGE different right? Sigh... so sad I actually have to remove them. I'll definitely start saving money for it!!! Ah!!!!~