Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm a clown...

Why I said that? I don't know.
It's just what i feel today.
Well, today is the AGM for ACS,
there's a lot of people,
it should be crowded,
but the atmosphere there is totally like north pole,
quiet, quiet, and quiet.
And i was like keep talking,
I know that's annoying and irritating,
but i just can't help it.
Well, I'm a person with conflict characteristic,
I can be talkative, and be very quiet.
Don't ask me why, this is who i am.
I'm flexible with the situation.
I like the atmosphere to be crowded when there's a lot of people.
That's weird when 40++ people kept really silence in a small room.
Right?
So, here goes a talkative and stupid me.
I'm tired to be so ''clown'',
espeacially when i'm really tired of everthing.
Everything in my life...
Erm...
I'll continue what am I tired of in next post...
these couldn't be said in a short word.