Monday, June 18, 2007

What should i say? but BUSY...

Phew...
Finally finished my colour studies 2nd assignment.
Well, I redo the 1st one.
That means i did two assignments...
Tired, but still i have to do it.
I think this one is better than what i did last week.
Hope I can get some score for that.
Peach went for holiday---Redang.
So, today's media planning,
is a bit messy and lost.
Not that she is sooo important untill we can't do our work,
but the assignment is really difficult.
The questionnaire have already been read by lecturers,
and there are a lot of problems.
AND I'm the one should type it out,
that means I have to think for more questions,
then arrange it.
I'm totally out of the situation,
I can't even think at this moment.
Why me? Haiz....
I'm tired.
Really really tired.
Plus, something happened,
but I don't know how to say,
this is really adding my stress.
My Godness...
Oya, my flower is dying...
just like my heart.