Monday, July 9, 2007

Back to the normal...

After the tiny mini holiday.
Everything come back to the normal.
I start my poitalism,
public speaking presentation,
E-commerce presentation.
Later, there's multimedia report,
moral report.
OK, I'm not doing the moral, maybe,
my part is to print it.
Because my BM sucks.
But still, there is still a lot of things to do.
Life went tough recently.
Uncountable assignments,
countable money.
I am affraid I can't go through this month...
Everyday mee hoon, maggie, mee hoon, maggie.
So sien.
What i afford to buy it's only veggie.
Yet, this might be a good thing to my diet too.
I can diet.
Haha...hee...hee...
Just to act optimistic.
And telling myself all this is OK.
Is there any part time job??
That don't need particular time.
Then i can earn some pocket money.