Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's a bad day

Well, I have done my public speaking today.
It was f*cking bad.
I lost my time control,
so that my marks for conclusion and so on
are gone. GONE!
Why is this happening?
I happen to be one of the high score in our class
last presentation.
But now, I think that I'll be the most terrible one.
Haiz...
How?
No how... Wait for my death, coming soon.
OK, forget about it.
Today's ACS art class is quite fun though.
I learn quite lots of thing---- shading on figure.
Well, I've learn that before when I was in high school.
But with the explaination of teacher,
I draw shit.
But Mr. CK taught us stoday,
it was like easier,
and you will really know the structure of one's face.
Hehe. I was like a bit bias, huh?
Wahaha!
We haven't do the pratical yet,
it's next week,
looking forward to it.
Hope I really can draw a figure
that really like a human,
but not shit.
God bless me for the rest of the week,
I'll be very very very busy.
Plus, I just started a lil part of my pointalism.
Oh... I'm not even sure if i can finish it on time.
Bless everyone,
but more on me.
Hahaha!!!