Friday, July 13, 2007

I can't sleep...

It's 5 am already...
I can't sleep.
I have spent my whole night at McD drawing.
Well, I've doing it for 5 hours,
but still not 1/3 of it.
My gosh.
Can't imagine how many time I have to spend on the work.


I'm going back to Klang this weekend,
finally,
but I still have a lots of assignments await me.
How?
Haiz...
I don't plan of going back this week,
as usual,
but my some sort of a godsister is getting married.
So,
I have to go back.
I know I'm annoying of reporting how busy I am.
But really,
I can't have an ordinary routine
because of all the assignments.
I just don't understand why there are some people
goyang-ing their butts while in Uni.
But mine?
I don't even have time to sleep.
This is sooo... contrasting.
Funny huh?
I heard people said that
my course is the most difficult course in my faculty.
Is that so?
I believe it is.
Because I saw some other courses people
shaking here and there.
Sorry, if you aren't.
I found out that being boycotted in the class is sooo freaky.
OK, first of all,
I have to clarify,
I'm not hard to communicate with,
I don't know why,
I just can't get along with them.
Maybe, I'm too freaky,
which I don't think so.
Or maybe we really don't share the common things.
I don't mind.
Ok, maybe a bit.
Back to the story,
The more or obvious they boycotted me,
I feel like doing everything better and better,
and even the best in the class.
This maybe is a competition,
or maybe just to let me feel that,
'' That's the different between us.''
Haha,
I think this might be the reason I am being eliminated too.
Well, let it be.