Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Depress...

I feel really depress.
I don't know why.
I was having bad luck since yesterday.
Today,
I totally forgot my class;
When I having my lunch, bird shit falling from the air;
A ladle of water pour on my shoes;
I wait for taxi for very long time;
NOW, I want to watch movie,
no one going with me.
Haiz.
I just want to relax a bit,
just want to be happy a bit,
just want to change my luck,
just want to have mood to continue all those assignments,
just want to have a new start.
Am I wrong??
Huh??? Am I wrong.
I just don't understand.
Why am I always alone?
Or I have to say,
Why am I feel so alone.
Like no one in this world knows me,
or understands me.
What I need may be is just only caring.
Or maybe "Are you ok?"
Why is this so difficult?
*Sigh*
I'm tired to live.
To survive is difficult.
Hey people,
I'm not that tough as all of you think.
Can't you all just comfort me?
I really can't imagine how am I going to continue my study,
continue my life.
I just couldn't cheer up.
My heart is crying so loud,
can't all of you hear it, people?