Monday, August 27, 2007

I had a long day shop...

Yesterday I was supposed to get some materials for
demo speech at Mid Valley.
Since I have not shop for almost a semester,
I went there earlier than I supposed to meet my friends.
Who knows, I get bored very fast,
really fast.
I don't know why, so freaky.
Yet, I bought 2 clothes. Haha. ^^
I expected there is a lot of cute guys.
But, there is none.
Ok, actually there was 2.
But they are GAY.
They really are handsome,
with nice look, nice body shape,
and a perfect height.
(for me 180cm and above is perfect^^)
*sigh*
Why cute guys always a gay?
Nevermind, people said that "leng zai mo bun sam".
Forget about it.
Another thing to tell,
I have one more evidence to tell that
my atraction for
different race, opposite sex
is definitely better than my atraction for
same race, opposite sex.
Yesterday I was accosted by a BLACK guy.
Ya, he is black, real-black black.
I was sooo shocked.
But still, it's happy to heard "You are beautiful."
Haha, girls. ^^
I told him I was waiting for my boyfriend,
which I don't have,
so he left.
About the materials?
Well, no big deal, walking up and down
just to compare price and etc.
Then I got a cramp last night.
*sigh*
After this demo speech I'll be free!!
Yeah~
for only few days,
because FINAL is here...