Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I cutted my hand! Ah!

Today was busing doing the preperation of
"Bento of Love" the public speaking.
At first,
we'd only think of what is interesting,
but did not consider about the money will spent.
so, it had used quite a large amount of money on it.
This is what we regretted.
But we having a lot of fun playing and joking around.
Hope that tommorow will be great.
So that we can just revenge against
what a loussy presentation we had today.
It was depressing.
The more depressing is,
my sketches for Colour Studies get only 65%,
and it had been taken by the lecturer to be a
BAD example.
WAA... T.T
I don't want,
it was too embarassing.
Isn't it?
And I also heard that I only get 1% for
one of my Moral mid-term.
Yeah, 1%.
Unbelievable.
So I have to check with the lecturer too.
*sigh*
What a day I had.
The worst is,
I cut my had while washing the dishes and tools.
The wound is deep,
it just can't stop bleeding.
So,
How am I going to take bath??
*sigh* again
Sooo pain...
*sigh* again and again...