Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy evening... ^^

Today's (I mean yesterday) presentation was a success.
Ms Ilma said that we are well organized.
Happy^^
And, there's a litle bit of improvement
in the relationship between me and the classmates.
Well, stil not best,
but at least something.
Then,
today is also a day for the Fashion Night meeting.
So bored.
Like soing last time's meeing conclusion,
but not with something new.
Here is the problem,
everyone seems like trusting him,
believing him,
and even depending on him.
People, please don't!
Or else the FN will die!
Please lar, you-know-who,
resign.
Don't sit on that post,
and act like you are really expert of organizing.
Make me want to vommit.
Opps... I was trying to say that I have had a happy day,
rite?
So, forget about that jerk.
After the meeting,
went one-u with WanHao.
Happy to eat in Chillies. (It's my first time eating there BTW)
Big and juicy beef burger.
Yummy!
And then watched "Secret".
At first I thought it's like "so-so",
but the story is quite unpredictable,
and the sound track is
EXCELLENT!
Like the combination of classical and pop. XD
Should watch again,
if I have money.
T.T Spent RM40 today.
But RM40 can buy relax,
happy, and visual & audio enjoyment.
That is absolutely worth!
Yeah!