Sunday, September 2, 2007

After the National Day

Actually, National Day is not a big deal for me.
In fact, I'm not a patriotic person.
But still, there's a conflict feeling there.
But, shh... I must not tell.
Well, during the whole night,
I was in KL with my cousin and nieces.
Long time did not meet them,
kind of miss them.
Took a lot of photo, by the way.
Today, is still a lazy day,
keep sleeping and watching TV.
Something happy is
I had eaten seafood again!
And delicious ''cha ber'' (Stir Fried Porridge)
Haha, freaky porridge.
But it is very nice.
And something funny is,
I teach my dad how to email people,
and use yahoo messenger,
which I'm also not very familiar.
It's funny to see my dad typing so slow,
and consider very much about the grammar.
Haha.
Yx, Wh, Dannie went to Curve today.
Clubbing.
I wish I was there,
but then if I was there,
they might not going there,
because I'm too young to drink (yx said last time).
It's lucky I was not there too.
Because HC (my couz) is there,
according to Yx.
Well, Yx don't know him actually,
he only saw his photo once.
It just that,
he have a good memory of cute and 'yeng' guys.
By the way,
he has a super 'chio' hair style,
people definitely will remember him lar,
right?
So, that was why I say I'm lucky.
I can't imagine if HC and me met there,
ermm... so weird.
And, what if he tells aunt, and aunt tells mom?
It's already freaking me out only thinking about it.
Aiks...