Monday, August 20, 2007

Is that my fault to say that... probably part of it, but not all.

Today is a disaster.
Terrible and horrible.
I had my media planning presentation.
OK, why is it a disaster.
First of all, it's like WW3,
sadly, all those ppl are trying to revenge.
I understand the feeling of being shoot,
it's just that,
shoot with constructive question lar, ppl.
Then I'll be more happy,
and really feel that you guys have some 'liu'.
Not with those 'nothing' question,
that you don't have to think then got the answer.
I'm sorry that I said '' it's waste of time''
in your presentation,
but that doesn't mean that I did not learn anything from it.
At least, I can predecit the questions that will be asked in my presentation.
Why I said that?
Because, you guys already came back from internship,
you guys are older than us,
you guys shoot other AV students very well.
So, we have high expectation from yall.
It just that you guys present like
there are still a lot of places have to be improved.
That we maybe can do better than you.
Plus, I did not left that comment to you.
You all is overhearing my conversation with others.
Means that when you over heard,
you wont' have the exact and full conversation,
so there sure will be some differents.
I'm not trying to offence,
just talking with my members.
And you all act like I shout the word out loud.
It was personal.
Hello, you are unethical,
when you overhear.
Whose fault?
Mine ar?
Ok then, I'll keep my mouth shut,
and mumble in my heart.
*sigh*
Unexpectable ending.
This presentation is totally a disaster,
and useless thing.
None of the questions is due to our project.
What they want is to make us 'xia suey'.
Ok, I feel embarrase,
satisfied?
End of story.
Done.