Monday, September 24, 2007

Bought 3 tops on an impulse!!!

So shock when I suddenly "awaken",
what am I going to do?
Now, in my wardrobe there's 80% of clothes
that shouldn't let mom see.
Haiz...
thinking what clothes should be brought home.
I don't know why am I longing to buy clothes today.
It was depressed to find out that I couldn't found a clothes to buy
in those shops I normally like to shop and buy clothes.
But, end up buying 3 tops in F.O.S.
Saw another long-sleeve-wide-necked top,
it is nice!!!!
But after I tried it,
I tell myself I have already bought 3 tops today,
should not buy anymore.
But now, kind of miss that top...
Only shopping session today,
no kz (kap zai) session.
~~~~~~~~
Found out a thing yesterday,
it was between the housemates and me.
I don't like this kind of feeling,
but I don't know why they are doing this.
This is making me feel dissapointed than angry.
But not trying to talk with them,
I don't want to make things awkward,
at least now is peace on the surface.
I don't want that kind of war in the house.
As we are having a 3-week holiday,
we can calm ourself,
and think.
*Today's mood: weirdy-weirdy, full of conflict*