Sunday, September 23, 2007

Great trip~

The trip to Melaka,
to celebrate Grace's Bday.
It was amazing.
Party at Hotel Equatorial.
But the theme "Summer"
really make AV1 quite embbarass
in a hotel,
because we did not know the party
will held in a Hotel,
so we wore singlets and shorts there.
It was so "cheap".
Luckily we are going there a gang,
if not, I really want to hang myself.
After the party,
went clubbing at "Sunshine Bar",
it is just beside our rented apartment.
My first time clubbing.
Whew, so nervous that day,
because it was way too pack.
Standing too close with strangers
is quite uncomfortable for me.
At first, I just stood there with a bottle of beer,
and looking everyone.
There was a lot of people who enjoys a lot,
and so on.
Just us, AV1, standing there stupidly.
But after a few sip of beer,
they started to be excited.
Well, I started to move with the rhythem.
After everyone at least have had 1 bottle,
we danced like the insane.
LOL.
Especially the guys,
being striped off by others.
Totally crazy.
After clubbing,
everyone red like tomatoes,
(except VR,
because she don't even drink and dance.
*sigh*)
ME? dizzy...
Couldn't even walk a straight line,
and feel like flying,
but clear-headed.
After back to the apartment,
I fell asleep.
Till today's beautiful morning.
By the way,
I only drank 2 bottles.
Well, to keep myself safe,
2 bottles is enough, right?
Today is not crazy anymore,
but keep eating.
Haiz...
from our brunch, chicken rice ball,
my dessert, Baskin Robin's ice-cream,
till the local food and so on.
FULL...
Oh, and I had dinner with my aunt and uncle,
after the trip.
The Crab King.
Haha. ^^
Delicious~~~~
I'm a glutton... LOL
I admit!
Yummy!!!!
I just don't know why,
not seeing my Lynn and Yenn there
was quite weird.
Is it loneliness or what.
Whatever...
I have had a great days!!!!
Lucky me.
Going Island Cafe later.
Should stop this long post here.
^^