Saturday, September 22, 2007

Last paper to fight

Moral.
The damn moral.
I just don't understand why we have to study it.
We will not be a perfect
by just studying it,
or memorize it,
or even knowing it.
This really depents.
Plus, we are already 20 something.
Only ourselves know what should or shouldn't do,
right?
Studying Moral doesn't help.
And,
please lar...
somemore mislead people by saying
the doctrine Confusionlism is "Si Shu" "Wu Jing".
OMG, what the heck?
Ok, just forget about it.
Tommorrow will also go to Melaka,
for Grace's birthday party.
Well, don't know what will happen there,
but will go clubbing for my very first time.
Nervous...
as I don't know what to wear,
don't know what will happens inside,
don't know should drink or not... etc.
My god, it's freaking me out.
Coming back on Sunday.
If before 7pm reach PJ,
then i'll have dinner with aunt and uncle.
Monday...
this is what I have to plan.
Hurray!
Tuesday...
going back to Klang.
And start my lazy holiday!
Yeah!