Thursday, September 20, 2007

God-damn-so-easy-till-i-dun-un-why-i-have-to-stud-so-hard Colour Studies

I had an overnight study for CS.
I just don't understand what is the point for that.
Because the paper is soooo EASY!
Easy as ABC!
Yet, because it's too easy,
I did 2 or 3 Qs wrong carelessly.
Haha.
But that's OK.
I have a strong feeling that this subject
I would score for an A.
It is just my confidence,
I can't control the way Lecturer
marking that paper, right?
So that is only my six sense.
Oh,
By the way,
I passed for the E-commerce,
but don't know the actual grade yet.
Hope it won't be too bad.
Tired...
but the weather is too hot for me to continue my NAP.
Anyway,
I left only one subject, Moral.
*sigh*
Hate it.
But still have to study it.
What's happy is,
after the f*cking Moral,
the AV 1 will go to Melacca,
to celebrate Grace's birthday.
Will come back on Sunday.
Then dad will fetch me home on Tuesday.
That's the START of my
marvelous HOLIDAY!
WhooooYeaaaaah!