Thursday, November 22, 2007

Damn Happy~

Ya I know,
now my life is in a mess and rush,
but sometimes the sense of achievement makes people happy,
and stay motivated. ^^
Just like my psychology presentation today.
We actually knew we have to present yesterday,
so the members rush to the McD at midnight 12am.
Ridiculous huh? and we only discuss it for 2 hours,
but we did a lot of rehearsals today lar...
So the outcome is not bad.
Oo, allow me to be proud for a while,
not not bad, is very good and well done.
Commented by our tutor.
Wakaka.
The sadness that the other group chose the same restaurant with us
is all gone.
Because we got the best compliment. Yeah!
By the way, the tutor said that I'm the best presenter in our group.
Haha.
Ya, I know I'm showing off now.
But these really cheer me up.
On the other hand,
I'm doing a promote job at Guardian Pharmacy,
promoting ReNu Multiplus, contact lens solution.
Hard job... *sigh*
Have to memorize the information and the competitors,
bla bla bla... Gosh, it's a lot...
I doubt I can achieve the target of 20 pack (Buy 2 free 1) a day.
So that I can get commission.
I also doubt my own ability of promoting things la...
*sigh*
Hope I'll do well.
So that I can get away from the situation now,
NOT ENOUGH $$$$$.