Thursday, November 1, 2007

November now...

Time flew fast...
I am busy for my assignment,
cz of the short sem is keep rushing and rushing.
I have 2 assignments in a week for one subject.
I have 3 subject.
So... you can imagine...
*sigh*
At first I thought short sem would be easy,
as I only have 3 subjects,
well now I know it is not,
but damn busy.
Because they double up the classes,
so, we are using our time like super-duper rushing,
for now,
7 weeks = 14weeks,
24 hours = 48 hours.
Crazy huh?
I know.
Remember what I said before?
Crazy people in this crazy industry,
crazy people studying this crazy course,
crazy people using time crazily,
crazy people lives like crazy.
Well, I am crazy.
Yesterday went Fitness First,
had lots of fun there,
but today is painful all over my body,
this is me...
I have not exercise since I graduated from high school,
well, that was 2 years ago,
so... PAIN! T.T
This Saturday is going there for Yoga class,
hope it will not be like the body pump class I had yesterday.
*LOL*
tomorrow we are going to have a video shooting for Psy,
hope everything will work smoothly.
Good luck to "Palia Agency"!