Thursday, November 8, 2007

Busy

I'm busy doing assignments, and tired doing it...
I'm busy chasing "Heroes", and can't wait for it...
I'm busy taking care of my things, and my phone spoilt few days ago...
I'm busy... busy of breathing and live...
-------
Why would life like this?
I'm tired of everything.
What I hate most is
in this time period my god damn phone spoilt.
Where I can find money to buy a new one?
Ya, my dad gave me RM300,
but I don't have an ideal phone,
and I believe that with this money can't get a good phone.
-------
Just sent my profile to a some sort of agent for supermarket promoter.
Hope that I can get the job,
because I need money!!!
Last few weeks spent too much of money buying
clothes and this and that.
A bit regret... @.@
-------
Tomorrow is the deadline of assignment of Psy of Comm,
so random that I did not busy until can't sleep,
but blogging here.
Haha.^^
But the group member is busying.
Erm... is not that I don't want to help,
it's just because I can't help,
and they almost finishing it.
I feel paise to watch drama in front of them ler...
Haiz.
But I appreciate the random chance.
-------
Mom is going to China later 1a.m. for 2 weeks.
That's why I went back to Klang,
so that I can meet my mom,
if not I might not be able to see my mom,
because I will be very busy the coming few weeks,
and final is coming soon.
So sien...
Back to the story,
I am going to have a laptop backpack!
Hurray!
-------
My sis have graduated,
I am happy for her.
But her results not very good,
hope that her UEC results will be better.
Well, she is applying for Taiwan,
it is foundation.
Ya, I know,
UEC students don't have to study foundation.
But not for those with not very good results.
Actually I don't know what she wants to study,
but I really hope that she can get what she wants.
And I encourage her go aboard,
because that will be fun.
And I don't wish that she follow my path,
because I am quite regret for not going aboard.
Although I learn things here,
but I can't get the environment that can improve
my English, my capability of leading, and so on.
I know, you might ask why I do not want to go aboard at first,
well, it is because I can't get the syllabus that I want,
and that time my parents really confused me.
Haiz.
But I know that studying here is not too bad also.
So i cherish the moment I study,
because working is definitely harder and more complicated than studying.
^^
Till then.