Friday, November 9, 2007

Memories of High school life

High school is really a nice place,
that not complicated, and naive.
Most of all, we do not have to bother much,
like assignments, CGPA, future... and so on.
You might ask.
What a sudden I flash back my high school life?
It is because I met my high school monitor just now.
Well, he is studying at the same campus with me,
but we are in different batch and course.
It is random that we can meet,
but today we actually sat down and talk.
I am not very familiar to him since high school,
but not that kind of hi-bye friend too.
We actually do talk about our life,
and the new building of our high school,
of course some friends too.
It really reminds me the memories and
how I was.
I appreciate it.
Well, tomorrow will be a high schoolmate's birthday,
he ask me to send a message to wish him,
as everyone likes high school life better,
hearing from an old friend is nice.
Hehe.^^