Saturday, November 17, 2007

The assignments are freaking me out!

The assignments are killing me!
Till when can I stop thinking about them?
I'm going to die soon.
Especially International Advertising,
yesterday just told us the content needed in the project,
then? Next week have to pass up already.
Who you think we are?
God ar?
I really clueless from the first class,
till now, there's a lot of question mark and helpless,
feel like crying. Wuu~
Recently the relationship between me and the group member
is very weird.
I hate that kind of feeling,
but I can't help it,
there's a gap between me and them.
I'm being left alone,
because of the thinking,
and so on.
It's not that I don't join them,
is the way they act,
they obviously want to avoid me,
so I was pretending to join,
and ask, ask, ask and ask.
But that was tiring,
I don't know why this is happening to me,
is this my fault?
but I've changed a lot,
I've been trying to be not too exaggerated,
not too sensitive,
not too straight,
not too everything,
but then what happened?
This kind of loneliness still at my side.
I've been thinking all this while,
is this happening because of me or what.
I just need friends and partner,
but why don't they just accept who I am,
but keep asking for more.
Why they have to see things this side,
but not the other side?
Why?