Saturday, November 17, 2007

Busy still... but went Mid Valley half day...

Recently my gastric is not very good,
keep aching, and I don't know why.
Hope it will not worsen.
Because this period of time need a lot of energy,
to do assignments, to discuss assignment, and so on.
God bless me. ~.~
Yup, as i mention at the title,
I'm busy, but went Mid Valley half day,
and now I'm very tired.
It has been so long that I DID NOT buy anything
when I shop.
Recently really broke.
And my phone spoilt too.
Now I'm still waiting Dear December to come,
so that I have money to buy a phone.
As I don't have money,
today went Mid Valley for KZ (Kap Zai) session,
but there are none.
*Sigh*
So I went MPH for 2 hours,
read 2 books about design,
and looking for next year's diary.
I'm still considering which one to buy,
due to my financial problem,
I have to wait too.
As everyone know,
a nice diary is also not cheap.
While looking for diary,
I found 2 note books,
which is very simple and nice,
so I might buy them too.^^
In fact, it's 20+ bucks per one,
and it is quite thick.
Am I a big spender?
What if in the future I'm poor?
I'll die either because of overspending or over "gu hon".
Phew... hope everything and everything is fine...