Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Baby-sitting week *21st Dec~28th Dec 2007*

Erm... how am I going to start this...
Ok,
due to my aunt has some prob with her health,
her daughter, my cousin
came back from UK with her baby, William,
1-year-old mix baby.
This is the reason I'm baby-sitting that cute lil baby.
Well, he is a handsome baby,
as you can see from the previous post,
haha.
Don't envy... LOL
It's cute to find out lil will will actually is very chinky,
because he eats fish porridge, nyonya kuih, kaya bun, mandrin and tea egg
instead of his usual meal,
and he is a hot baby,
he refuse to eat anything that is warm,
he wants everything that is cold.
Haha, ya, include porridge.
Funny huh?
He call his daddy 'dada',
banana 'nanana',
lizard 'zak',
and he actually says 'oh ou' when he drop something.
Haha. He is cute~~~~
Well, he is learning how to walk now.
He is a impatient baby,
because he wants to walk even he is out of balance,
he will just hold the adults hand very tight,
and walk goyang-goyang.
And he walk up and down the stairs like and adult,
yaya, not feet on the same stair,
but how we walk everyday.
Haha.
Oh, by the way, he crawl really fast,
I mean real fast.
He is a stubborn baby too.
When you say 'no' to him,
it does not work,
he will keep touching it...
until you surrender.
Unless you are his mom,
he will only listens to his mom's 'no'.
He is a hyperactive baby,
in the baby-sitting week itself,
I lose 2kgs,
because of chasing him here and there.
Haha.
Good exercise, huh?
I have to stop writing lar...
I miss him so much...Ooouuu, lil will will...
aunty miss you~~~
June... maybe he will be here again!
But I don't think he will remember me anymore...
Haiz...