Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!!

This is the start of a brand new year!!!
These are my wishes for year 2008:
1. Increase my CGPA
Erm... due to my last 2 sem result, i'm wondering between 2.9 and 3.0
2. All the best to my family and friends
Health, wealth, study, love and all...
3. Save money
I'm spending a lot since i get to PJ, so I have to save some money, because I planed to go Taiwan when I graduate.
I have a lot of stuff that want to buy, such as clothes, shoes, bag and so on.
4. Learn the software as much as I can
I have to handle them, because I'm seems to be weaker than all the classmates, I just need to upgrade myself.
5. I get a good company for my industrial training
I need to learn new things, I feel that I am lack of some skill and creativity...
6. I can manage my time and stress well
Due to the course I take, my timetable and assignments let my life unusual, and very stress.
7. There will be a very special someone
I've been such a weirdo to others, because I don't have one and even before. Although my dad discourage, but I want to be a bad girl once. *wink*
8. May the world be peace and harmony
Haha... like miss universal quote. But I meant it. This world is with too more violence and argument.
9. Lose weight
Haha... I know it sounds a bit impossible for me, but I really want to. At least 5kgs more.
10. Able to find a part time job
I need money!!!! Some more, this year the currency and all things price will increase, but I don't think my pocket money will increase. T.T



Highlight of next post: The baby-sitting