Sunday, January 27, 2008

Beauty and make-up course....

Well, this is the only thing I did for the whole day.
Sorry to say that,
but I'm really not in a mood to do anything else.
I don't know why.
Recently,
everything seems going against me,
and I feel really tired.
And I'm lost...
Do I really suitable for this course?
I have no good skills,
and something special,
that other people don't have.
I feel so tiny in the class.
May be I'm really in a wrong field.
So depress la...
I want to be happy,
really,
but do you understand that feeling?
I feel useless.
Really, useless.
A gal that spend their parents' money
to stay outside,
to eat,
but with a so-so result.
*sigh x 10000000000*
Argh!!!!!!
I need to shout, jump and whatsoever!!!!






Ok, since the topic is beauty and make-up course,
I should say something.
It was Ok.
Nothing special,
they teach us how to wash our face.
Next week,
next week should be interesting.
Looking forward to it.


*sigh*
till then