Friday, January 25, 2008

Start of the busy life~

Well, I know it is quite weird to say that,
but now is busy busy.
I'm a leader for the Sales Promotion Design,
Oh gosh...
Not that I never been a leader before,
it's just that,
I always stick with the same people since Year 1 Sem 1,
and I'm the youngest,
so normally I did not lead.
Now,
all the groups are being assign by the tutor,
and we have to work with
new people, new group.
Why I am the leader?
Good question,
I believe I'm still the youngest in the group,
but why me?
It's all because of I absent for the first tutorial,
because of headache.
Yea... You might say "Huh, like this also can ar?"
This is what I feel too.
Due to the I have being lead by others for so long,
I have no idea how to lead a group.
And everything is a mess,
my god.
I'm really clueless, and so lost.
Of course the group are lost,
because they have a clueless leader.
Haiz...
I feel so sorry to them,
and I am trying my best to lead the group
back to the trail.
Hope I can do the best,
as I really don't want to fail this subject,
and I want to prove that I can live without
the previous members.
Tomorrow going to attend
a make-up and beauty course,
looking forward to it.




Had my first cigarette today,
feel so depressed about everything around me.
Haiz...