Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Two bastards!

What is their problem!?
The two f*cking idiot named "lala" and "BA".
They left unpleasant comment in my Friendster.
Say I have deep longkang la,
I look babi la,
I come from outside world,
tired of looking me la...
Bla bla bla~
Which stupid eye you see I have deep longkang har?
Since when I look babi?
Ok, I admit that I have flat nose,
and I am chubby,
so what?
If I really look babi,
I already suicide,
instead of writing this blog.
Duh~
If you are tired of looking me then just
close the stupid IE,
and shut down your stupid PC,
and get the hell way away from your PC!
Idiotic people.
I don't even know them and I can't view their profile!
I don't even get a chance to see how "not babi" they are.
If you like to criticize people,
then go to hell lar.
Don't even know how to respect people,
who the hell you think you are?
If you dare,
criticize and view me with your damn pictures la,
don't hide.
F*cking idiot!
You are so sick,
go to hell!!!!!
And never come back!!!!!


















Sorry for being so rude,
I have a bad day,
some more see this kind of stupid comments,
I just can't help it.
Sorry...