Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy day?

Went to uni for the first time this sem.
Aha, I know the class started last week,
Yea~ I skipped the whole week.
There's explanation...
1. Monday
-Due to the brandstorm competition, I did not have enough sleep.-
2. Tuesday
-Week 1 don't have any tutorials, so did not have class that day.-
3. Wednesday
-Planning to go for the class, but I overslept, hehe, so decided to go back Klang.-
4. Thursday
-Public Holiday: Awal Muharam-
5. Friday
-Saturday and Sunday don't have class, as I've already back, so I skipped the class-
---------END----------




OK, this is not very good,
don't learn and envy.
So, what I do in Klang.
I shop shop shop!
In the new Bkt. Tinggi Jusco.
It is great!
Well, I'm quite a big spender this time,
bought 3 sets of new year clothes,
of course my mom pay for the bill.
Teeheehee^^
And last night went Subang Parade,
to celebrate my uncle's birthday in Overseas Restaurant.
Reach there earlier,
and shop,
LOL.
Bought a bag and slipper in Bata.
Hahaha.
And there's a book fair,
I bought 3 fictions, 1 dictionary and 1 that related with my course.
It's only RM65.
So happy,
although I am not sure if I manage to read them,
because this sem should be busy too.
Anyway,
happy to shop and get those stuff.
I think I almost spent RM500 this week,
only the shopping.
Wakaka!!!




Btw, quite some people praise my new hair style.
LOL



Bye.