Sunday, February 24, 2008

Make up and beauty course

Went for the second last class today.
Get well dressed,
make-up and hair set.
I kind of love my attire today.
Haha.
Nice or not?
I like my hair style,
it makes me look taller.
Haha.
The teacher actually ask us to DIY our hair style today,
since my hair is short,
I have to get help with the teacher.
It's kind of funny to have this hair style,
I mean in daily life.


Well,
next week is kind of a test for this course,
we have to bring a model,
and make up for her.
But veRon and I decided to be each others' model,
this will actually easier,
because my aunt drives us there,
the might not able to fit in 4 people.
Plus, me and vr are close friends,
so we kind of understands each other's merits and demerits,
likes and dislikes,
so it will definitely be easier.
Look forward to our outcome yo~

Bought clothes again.
I'm a big spender.
I really can't control myself la...
But it's may be because
I'll never go to Sunway Pyramid in short time,
so I just don't want to miss something I want.
Spent my last money (supposed to use that money till the end of the month)
in a dress and a polka-dot-shorts,
argghhh!
I'm a big spender!!!
I'll dead because of starving.




Till then,
ciao~