Friday, February 22, 2008

It's all about creative....

Today's Creative Strategy lecture.
I enjoy the moment in the class,
our lecturer, Mr. L,
showed us lots of creative ads and TVC.
I like them,
some of them actually broad casted when I was young,
really young.
Haha.
Like Petronas' and Perodua's
TVCs during festive seasons.
Remember the one with all those "fut tai" (rich aunties)
saying "ho yit ar" (so hot~) while they wanted to show off their jeweleries?
Did I recall your memories?
It actually kind of sarcastic.
But it does happen among the Chinese.
^^
The most interesting ad is the Playstation's billboard,
I like that the most.
Can you see what is that?
If you can't,
may be you have to copy the picture,
and zoom in yourself.
That will be clearer.
Haha.
The answer is clear, right?
I actually answered Mr. L's question when he asked me,
when none of the classmates able to answer it.
Wakaka!
Someone please tell me I'm smart.
Joking...
The version of the ad showed by Mr.L is slightly bigger,
this billboard meant to be see from far,
so that might be the reason that they can't see clearly.
Teeheehee...
I realize that PS always come out with very creative,
yet interesting ads.
Herm... Impressive.
++++++

I'm thinking,
am I those creative person,
who can create such a creative ad?
In the future I mean,
for now?
I don't think so.
Or may be I'm in a wrong field,
I might be creative,
but not extremely creative,
that can be in the creative department.
May be I should find another area in advertising,
may be media planning?
visualizing?
Or something else.
I'm just not creative type of people,
I use to believe that I am,
but compare to my course mates?
Well, I'm not,
honestly.
How sad,
but this is the real world.
*Sigh*
Whatever la!
I still believe that I will be successful someday.
>o~ v



Bye~
Going to find some interesting ads now.
Will show yall next time.





BTW, the answer for the billboard,
a pair of eyes.
*wink*
Amazing huh?