Friday, March 14, 2008

...

There are no words to describe my feelings now.
I'm so depress that I don't even know
what I can do except
sleep, sleep and SLEEP!
Sorry people,
not that I don't want to release it in another way.
But,
I live in a city,
if I do what I want,
people will think I'm a freaking.
All I know now is,
I need to breath deep,
real deep,
if not,
I'm not sure if the next second I'll still be here.
I'm so empty,
and may be the way I act,
I'm transparent.
How I act?
I skipped classes,
using headphone at home all night,
not going out,
even don't talk much.
I need my own time,
not to entertain people,
but think or day-dreaming.
I just need to be alone.
I don't know how long will this be,
but when those best friends are not around,
I have no way to express my thoughts.

I feel lonely,
ya,
LONELY.
May be this is the only word I can say.
Because I'm being left out.
I'm just so not suitable for everything,
everywhere I'm in now.